- September 2018
- President’s Notes
- Call to Action on the Farm Bill
- Budget Takes Center Stage at Executive Board Meeting
- Built from Scratch: Rosehill Lamb
- ASI Looking at Wool Balers
- Chad Page Earns Sheep Heritage Scholarship
- ASI YE Summer Tour
- Around the States
- Market Report
- PLC Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- The Last Word
ASI Looking at Wool Balers
ASI’s American Wool Council is looking to incentivize the production of wool balers made in the U.S. and looking into options. Details concerning design, price, etc., might fluctuate depending on interest.
If you’d be interested in purchasing a baler contact Christa Rochford at email@example.com. In addition, if you are interested in selling a used baler, please let ASI know so that inquiries can be forwarded your way.