This monthly podcast focuses on industry experts bringing the most relevant sheep production practices and industry research.
Subscribe to the ASI Research Podcast so you never miss an episode. You can listen from your phone, tablet or laptop, you can visit SoundCloud.com to tune in. You can also visit your favorite podcast app and enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe!
The podcast is hosted by Jake Thorne, Sheep & Goat Program Specialist at Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
ASI partners with the following University Extension personnel to identify topics and guests for the monthly podcasts.
- Rosie Busch, DVM, University of California Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
- Richard Ehrhardt, Ph.D., Michigan State University
- Scott Greiner, Ph.D., Virginia Tech
- Dan Macon, University of California
- Reid Redden, Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- Brent Roeder, Montana State University
- Susan Schoenian, Emeritus, University of Maryland
- Andrew Weaver, Ph.D., North Carolina State University