Wildlife Services protects agriculture and natural resources. It provides expertise to resolve wildlife conflicts to allow people and wildlife to coexist.to resolve wildlife conflicts to allow people and wildlife to coexist. Click to download the files in PDF
- February 2019 – ASI Comments on EPA Label Review Sodium Cyanide and Sodium Fluoroacetate
- USDA/APHIS Letter – Setting the Record Straight on Wildlife Services
- The Purpose of Wildlife Services
- One-Page Talking Points on Wildlife Services
- Wildlife Services State Operations
- Rebuttal to War on Wildlife Services
- Fact versus Fiction – M44s and LPCs
- Predation Control with M-44s and LPCs
Livestock Disaster Assistance Programs
USDA offers a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by natural disaster events including drought and wildfires.
Wool Marketing Assistance Loans & Loan Deficiency Program
Money is available to wool producers through the Farm Bill in the form of Wool Marketing Assistance Loans (MAL’s) and Loan Deficiency Payments (LDP’s).
Where’s The Risk? A Livestock Risk Management Handbook
An Agricultural and Food Policy Center (AFPC) at Texas A&M University publication to help livestock producers address a variety of risks that may affect their operations. This handbook provides an overview of the risk management tools available to livestock producers.
Pandemic Assistance for Producers
Visit farmers.gov for assistance programs and efforts for farmers, ranchers, and producers who felt the impact of COVID-19 market disruptions.