Wildlife Services protects agriculture and natural resources. It provides expertise to resolve wildlife conflicts to allow people and wildlife to coexist.to resolve wildlife conflicts to allow people and wildlife to coexist. Click to download the files in PDF
- February 2019 – ASI Comments on EPA Label Review Sodium Cyanide and Sodium Fluoroacetate
- USDA/APHIS Letter – Setting the Record Straight on Wildlife Services
- The Purpose of Wildlife Services
- One-Page Talking Points on Wildlife Services
- Wildlife Services State Operations
- Rebuttal to War on Wildlife Services
- Fact versus Fiction – M44s and LPCs
- Predation Control with M-44s and LPCs
USDA offers a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by natural disaster events including drought and wildfires.
Money is available to wool producers through the Farm Bill in the form of Wool Marketing Assistance Loans (MAL’s) and Loan Deficiency Payments (LDP’s).