- November 2018
- President’s Notes
- Leading the Way
- ASI Announces Elections
- Lamb Chislic is Official Nosh of S.D.
- Guard Dog Program Supports Legal Defenses
- Raw Material Chronicles Woman’s Wool Industry Journey
- Around the States
- Nominations Open for ASI Awards
- VS Announces Reorganization Plans
- Market Report
- The Last Word
ASI Announces Elections
ASI nominating committee chair Burton Pfliger reminds sheep producer leaders and state associations that nominations for ASI Secretary/Treasurer are due in November.
Interested producers should share a letter of interest, including leadership experience in the sheep industry with Pfliger or the ASI office by Nov. 28. The committee will then agree on a nomination slate to be presented to the ASI board of directors at their meeting in January.