- September 2017
- President’s Notes
- AmericanWool.org Launches
- Priority 1: Parasite Resistance
- Lambstock 2017
- Kopanke Earns Scholarship
- Clements Perseveres in South Dakota
- Court Upholds Wyoming Grazing
- Industry Impact Study Available
- Committee Discusses H-2A
- Executive Board Meets in Park City
- Market Report
- The Last Word
Executive Board Meets in Park City
The American Sheep Industry Association Executive Board conducted its annual summer meeting in Park City, Utah, July 31-Aug. 1, with the goal of approving association budgets for the 2017-18 fiscal year.
The board unanimously approved the Wool Trust and Fund II budgets for the coming fiscal year, which begins on Oct. 1. The board also approved a request for Guard Dog funds from the California Wool Growers Association.
In addition, Steve Osguthorpe (Region 6 representative to the board) hosted fellow board members on a tour of his sheep operation in the area.