American Lamb Board Offers Local Promotional Funds
January 12, 2018
The American Lamb Board invites industry associations to participate in the 2018 Local Lamb Promotional Funding Program.
The program is intended to help support and build demand for American lamb at the local and/or regional level. ALB has allocated funds in Fiscal Year 2018 to support new lamb promotion ideas targeting non-industry audiences (consumers, chefs, media, retailers etc.).
This is a competitive funding process and the American Lamb Board will give priority to projects that demonstrate innovative promotion ideas and a commitment to share the cost of executing the promotion.
The types of programs that would be eligible:
- Lamb sampling at consumer food events;
- Cooking and/or butchery demonstrations;
- Farm or ranch tours for influencers, media, chefs, etc.;
- Farmers market demonstrations or sampling;
- Educational seminars at local culinary schools or consumer cooking schools;
- Local Lamb-Jam style cooking competitions;
Applications are available now from the American Lamb Board. The deadline to apply is Feb. 28, and applicants can expect to receive a decision on their requests in March. All awarded funds must be used by Dec. 31, 2018. If you have any questions, contact Rae Maestas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-759-3001, extension 3.
- PRODUCER EDUCATION
- AUCTIONS & LAMB PACKERS
- WOOL & PELT