July 15, 2013 - July 20, 2013
Wasatch County Events Center
415 Southfield Road
Huber City, Utah
Please direct all questions or inquiries to Robbie Eckhoff at 409-256-3687 or Tom Boyer at 801-376-4685.
The Show Catalog is available at 2013 National Rambouillet Sale Catalog
2013 NATIONAL RAMBOUILLET SHOW SALE INFORMATION SUMMARY
- Entry deadline is May 24, 2013 for Open and Live Wool Show Entries, and June 1, 2013 for Junior Entries. All entries are to be mailed to: Robbie Eckhoff, P.O. Box 214, Hawley, TX 79525. Entry fees are NON-refundable and must be included at time entries are received.
- Entry fees for the Open Show are $20/head; Futurity Nomination is an additional $30/head; Junior Show entry fee is $5/head; Entry Fee for Futurity Jackpot Show for Ewes purchased by Juniors at the 2012 National Sale is $30/head.
- The 2013 National Wool Show will be a Live Wool Show, with the fleece evaluated on the Live Animal. Entry fee for National Wool Show is $10/head with all entry fees utilized as prize money for National Fleece Show entries.
- If possible, please remit separate checks for entries for all three shows; National Show, National Junior Show, and National Wool Show.
- For the first time, advertisements are being sold for the National Show and Sale Catalog. Ad rates are as follows: Full Page = $100, 1/2 Page = $50, 1/4 Page = $25, Business Card = $20. Please submit your ad at the time of entry. You may design your own ad or the Association can design an ad for you.
- Terms of sale: CASH sales are to be settled before moving animals from the facility. Phone and mail bids will be accepted. If you will be buying animals for other individuals, we request that you have payment in hand at the time of sale.
- Please refer to the State of Utah Health Requirements in the March 2013 newsletter. Please make 2 copies of your health certificate for each individual entry. Make sure both the flock number as well as premise ID and individual Scrapie number (if not the same as the flock number) are on the health certificate.
- The 2013 National Show & Sale will be held in conjunction with the Cross Roads Sale, however, The American Rambouillet Sheep Breeders Association will keep all National Show & Sale items separate from the Cross Roads Sale. The ARSBA will handle all National Show & Sale entries, Junior entries, Wool entries, show and sale order, buyer's numbers, and will clerk the National Show & Sale only. If you wish to bid on an animal in the Cross Roads Sale, you must obtain a separate buyer's number from Banner Sale Management.
- Sale Auctioneer will be Danny Westlake of Marysville, OH.
- Sale commission will be 10%. Transfer fees will be $5.50/animal.
- Each consignor must submit a minimum acceptable price prior to taking the animal into the sale ring. Any exhibitor not submitting a minimum acceptable price prior to entering the sale ring must let the animal go to the highest bidder. Minimum acceptable price sheets will be bright colors with separate colors for rams and ewes.
- Please direct all questions or inquiries to Robbie Eckhoff at 409-256-3687 or Tom Boyer at 801-376-4685.